Bennet L. Pugh, JD
Chief Executive Officer
- Medicare Compliance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Be SMART When Dealing with Medicare Beneficiaries, Alliance Collection Services Newsletter (2014).
- Be Smart about SMART, California Self Insurer’s Association 3rd quarter newsletter (2013).
- The SMART Act, PHTS 3rd quarter newsletter (2013).
- Medicare Set-asides in Workers’ Compensation, White Paper for the Georgia Self Insured
- New Medicare Notification Requirements, Counsel to Counsel, (September 2008).
- Medicare Set-asides in litigation, California Self Insurers Association Newsletter, (Second Quarter
- Medicare Set-asides, The Alabama Self Insurer, (Spring 2006)
- Recent Developments Concerning Medicare Set-asides from a Workers’ Compensation
Perspective, Vol. 21, No. 5 CWCE Magazine (January/February, 2004).
- Dealing with Medicare Issues in Workers’ Compensation Settlements, Vol. LXXVII, No. 2
Florida Bar Journal, 47 (February, 2003).
- Medicare Issues in Workers’ Compensation Settlements, News & 440 Report, Publication of the
Workers’ Compensation Section of the Florida Bar, (Fall 2002).
- Closing Future Medical Benefits for Injured Workers, For The Defense, (October 2001).
- Closing Future Medical Benefits for Injured Workers, Vol. 62, No. 6. Alabama Lawyer, 323 (September, 2001).
- Fellow – College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyers of Alabama
- Named to Top Lawyers by Corporate Counsel Publication
- Member, Alabama State Bar Association; Birmingham Bar Association; Defense Research Institute; Alabama Defense Lawyers Association
- Cumberland School of Law, 1985
- Samford University, 1982
- Freshman Class President
- Secretary of Student Association
- Lambda Chi Alpha, Chapter President
- Completed 16 marathon road races, including Boston, New York and Washington D.C.